I’m a fervent fan of psychology’s so-called “Obedience Studies.” You know the ones – Stanley Milgram instructing experimental subjects to supposedly deliver 450 mind-shredding volts of electricity to hapless word-pair learners – more than sixty percent of the participants repeatedly complied.
- Kindred Launches In Utero Film Discussion And Resource Guide With APPPAH And Filmmakers
- The Book Fairy Pantry Project Flies With Families For Conscious Living And Kindred
- Dave Metler Joins FCL Board Of Directors, Presents “The Wise Parent Study” On Kindred
- Kindred Welcomes Four New International Editorial Advisory Board Members
- IN UTERO Film And Filmmakers Attend Upcoming APPPAH Congress, Kindred Editor Moderates