In a thought-provoking conference, UCLA Extension and Lifespan Learning will host a series of distinguished researchers and clinicians who will explore the greater impact of the cultural mind in psychotherapy. Over the course of three days, experts will consider how cultural messages indoctrinate therapists to particular world views, and how these impact the practice of psychotherapy.
- Darcia Narvaez Wins Expanded Reason Award For Research
- Parenting For A Peaceful World Goes To China: An Update With Robin Grille
- Kindred Launches In Utero Film Discussion And Resource Guide With APPPAH And Filmmakers
- The Book Fairy Pantry Project Flies With Families For Conscious Living And Kindred
- Dave Metler Joins FCL Board Of Directors, Presents “The Wise Parent Study” On Kindred