Reliable sources in Washington D.C. have informed the Organic Consumers Association (OCA) that Monsanto has begun secretly lobbying its Congressional allies to attach one or more “Monsanto Riders” or amendments to the 2013 Farm Bill that would preempt or prohibit states from requiring labels on genetically engineered (GE) foods.
- Parenting For A Peaceful World Goes To China: An Update With Robin Grille
- Darcia Narvaez Wins Expanded Reason Award For Research
- Kindred Launches In Utero Film Discussion And Resource Guide With APPPAH And Filmmakers
- The Book Fairy Pantry Project Flies With Families For Conscious Living And Kindred
- Dave Metler Joins FCL Board Of Directors, Presents “The Wise Parent Study” On Kindred