Reliable sources in Washington D.C. have informed the Organic Consumers Association (OCA) that Monsanto has begun secretly lobbying its Congressional allies to attach one or more “Monsanto Riders” or amendments to the 2013 Farm Bill that would preempt or prohibit states from requiring labels on genetically engineered (GE) foods.
- Kindred Spirit-in-Residence 2019 Project Launches
- Kindred’s Top 15 Articles From 2017!
- Darcia Narvaez Wins Expanded Reason Award For Research
- Parenting For A Peaceful World Goes To China: An Update With Robin Grille
- Kindred Launches In Utero Film Discussion And Resource Guide With APPPAH And Filmmakers