Women Deliver’s 4th Global Conference, taking place 16-19 May 2016, will be the largest gathering on girls’ and women’s health and rights in the last decade and one of the first major global conferences following the launch of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Darcia Narvaez Wins Expanded Reason Award For Research
- Parenting For A Peaceful World Goes To China: An Update With Robin Grille
- Kindred Launches In Utero Film Discussion And Resource Guide With APPPAH And Filmmakers
- The Book Fairy Pantry Project Flies With Families For Conscious Living And Kindred
- Dave Metler Joins FCL Board Of Directors, Presents “The Wise Parent Study” On Kindred