I’m a fervent fan of psychology’s so-called “Obedience Studies.” You know the ones – Stanley Milgram instructing experimental subjects to supposedly deliver 450 mind-shredding volts of electricity to hapless word-pair learners – more than sixty percent of the participants repeatedly complied.
- Kindred Spirit-in-Residence 2019 Project Launches
- Kindred’s Top 15 Articles From 2017!
- Darcia Narvaez Wins Expanded Reason Award For Research
- Parenting For A Peaceful World Goes To China: An Update With Robin Grille
- Kindred Launches In Utero Film Discussion And Resource Guide With APPPAH And Filmmakers