Kathleen Kendall-Tackett, Ph.D., IBCLC is a health psychologist, International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, and Owner/Editor-in-Chief of Praeclarus Press, a small press specializing in women’s health. She is a Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics at Texas Tech University School of Medicine in Amarillo, Texas, and received the 2011 Community Faculty Award from the Department of Pediatrics at Texas Tech. Dr. Kendall-Tackett is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association in both the Divisions of Health and Trauma Psychology. She is Associate Editor of the journal Psychological Trauma, and Editor-in-Chief of Clinical Lactation. Dr. Kendall-Tackett is author of more than 300 journal articles, book chapters and other publications, and author or editor of 21 books in the fields of trauma, women’s health, depression, and breastfeeding, including Depression in New Mothers, 2nd Edition (2010, Taylor & Francis), The Psychoneuroimmunology of Chronic Disease (2010, American Psychological Assn), and Breastfeeding Made Simple, 2nd Edition (co-authored with Nancy Mohrbacher). She is a founding officer of the American Psychological Association’s Division of Trauma Psychology, and is currently serving her second term as Division Secretary.
- Darcia Narvaez Wins Expanded Reason Award For Research
- Parenting For A Peaceful World Goes To China: An Update With Robin Grille
- Kindred Launches In Utero Film Discussion And Resource Guide With APPPAH And Filmmakers
- The Book Fairy Pantry Project Flies With Families For Conscious Living And Kindred
- Dave Metler Joins FCL Board Of Directors, Presents “The Wise Parent Study” On Kindred